Maya Azzi, M.S.
- A Thoughtful Journey Toward Sustainable Choices: Can Mindfulness Enhance Behavior Intent? azzi_all_things_travel_thesis.pdf
Connor Clark, Ph.D. Condidate
- Clark, C., & Nyaupane, G. (2020). Connecting landscape-scale ecological restoration and tourism: Stakeholder perspectives in the Great Plains of North America. Journal of Sustainable Tourism. DOI: 10.1080/09669582.2020.1801698
- Clark, C., & Nyaupane, G. (2020). Overtourism: An Analysis of its coverage in the media by using framing theory. Tourism Review International. 24 (2/3) https://doi.org/10.3727/154427220X15845838896314
Seojin Lee, Ph.D.
- Adoption and Rejection of Service Innovations by Travelers in the Sharing Economy LINK: all_things_travel_seojinlee_dissertation_research.pdf
Jada Lindblom, Ph.D.
- Lindblom, J., Vogt, C., & Andereck, K. (2020). Investigating the relationship between tourism and residents’ senses of pride in an emergent, post-war destination. Proceedings of the Travel and Tourism Research Association Annual International Conference, Victoria, B.C., Jun 2020. https://scholarworks.umass.edu/ttra/2020/research_papers/14
- Lindblom, J., Lee, W., Vogt, C., & Pham, K. (2019). Flocking behaviors: The role of sociality in the snowbird experience. Proceedings of the Travel and Tourism Research Association Annual International Conference, Melbourne, Australia, Jun 2019. https://scholarworks.umass.edu/ttra/2019/research_papers/73/
- Lindblom, J. (2017). The matter of pride: Positioning one’s self in tourism inquiry. Journal of Teaching in Travel & Tourism, 18(1), 25-40. https://doi.org/10.1080/15313220.2017.1403799
- Social Impacts of Tourism in a Post-Conflict City: Examining Collective Pride LINK: all_things_travel_jadalindblom_dissertation_research_pride.pdf
Lana Olsen, Ph.D.
- A Culturally Relevant Symbol: Participant Engagement in a Volunteer Tourism Youth Education Program and Impacts on Program Youth all_things_travel_lanaolsen_2018.pdf
Kim Pham, Ph.D Candidate
- Vogt, C. A., Andereck, K. L., & Pham, K. (2020). Designing for quality of life and sustainability. Annals of Tourism Research, 83, 102963. doi:10.1016/j.annals.2020.102963
- Pham, K., Vogt, C. A., & Andereck, K.L. (2019). Spiritual tourism: Travel to experience vortex energy. Journal on Tourism & Sustainability. 3(1), 32-48. Retrieved from http://www.ontourism.online/index.php/jots/article/view/63
Kari Roberg, M.S.
- How do tourism businesses operationalize sustainable tourism and what motivates them to be more sustainable in their operations? all_things_travel_roberg_9-24-17.pdf