The school does not approve late drops /adds/withdrawals. Please follow the academic calendar deadlines: https://students.asu.edu/academic-calendar
The process for Medical/Compassionate Withdrawals in Watts College are outline here: https://connect.publicservice.asu.edu/content/medical-compassionate-with...
Graduate Programs: Community Resources and Development, Nonprofit Leadership and Management, Social Entrepreneurship and Community Development, Sustainable Tourism
Office: Downtown Phoenix campus, University Center (UCENT) 5th Floor, Suite 550
Contact: 602-496-0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All forms are electronic and processed with electronic signatures. Do not fill out any form and email*
- Report of Dissertation Proposal Form for 5 committee members total
- Report of Dissertation Proposal Form for 4 committee members total
- Comprehensive Exam Results Form
- Thesis/Individual/Independent Instruction Course - Examples CRD 792/CRD 690/CRD 799
- Incomplete Form
- SCRD Travel Application Form
- Once your form has been approved by your advisor, Grad Director and School Director you will need to complete the option most applicable to your request.
- Overnight travel: Concur link. The My ASU TRIP weblink and Manual are for information and directions.
- Travel Reimbursement and Payment (No Overnight Travel): ServiceNow link. The Navigating to Watts manual is for directions.